Soldiers are individuals who have trained themselves in the art of war and are considered a very common and broad class. Soldiers have diverse backgrounds and different styles. Mercenaries, Bounty Hunters, Travelers and Raiders are all soldiers, yet they come from all walks of life and backgrounds and often find themselves on very different alignments, goals, and sides in a conflict.
Soldiers are masters at close combat, though some solders also use ranged weapons when unable to rely on close quarter combat.
There are different types of soldier variants depending on their combat discipline:
- Artillery: The soldier favors heavy weapons and/or armor over the light variants and speed.
- Assault: The soldier has trained himself/herself in the 5 Great Disciplines: Power, Speed, Wits, Integrity and Wisdom. This soldier often wears medium or even light armor and wields 1 handed weapons in 1 hand and a shield or defensive device/gadget on the other.
- Infantry: The soldier relies heavily on speed and fast reflexes to take down his/her enemies, straying from the use of heavy equipment and strength, using two weapon fighting techniques and ranged weapons. Often known as the "Recon Hybrid".
Attributes and Stats
- Artillery: Strength, Constitution
- Assault: Intelligence, Constitution
- Infantry: Dexterity, Constitution
Bonuses: Gains a +2 to Taunt, Craft armor, Craft Weapon, Bluff and Heal
Racial limitations: any
XP per level (multiplied by 2 after each level): 2000