However after the year 800AR, most of the Draconians left their masters to live a more civilized life rather than be soldiers for the rest of their life.
The average Draconian is quite taller than an average human, growing up to an average of 6'4-6'8 depending what build they are and can live up to a maximum of 500 years. Their speech is not at all slurred unlike Lizardmen, Medusas or such creatures like that.
Much of their race nowadays are seen around cities and towns doing business and trading as well as simply living a city life. A Draconian child (usually called a Dragonling) is also common to see in schools, parks and all kinds of civilized areas.
Males and Females
There are telltale signs depending on if a Draconian is Male or Female:
Males: Usually the males are out and about either in bars, docks or even as adventurers.
- has bulky looking skin with scales that look rough.
- usually has a pointy and sharp snout.
- muscular bodies
Females: These Draconians are astoundingly beautiful and many human men have fallen for them in the past.
- smooth looking skin and scales
- large bosom suited for breast feeding infant Draconians who havent grown fangs yet.
- smooth and rounded snouts as well as curved bodies.
Draconians are very well known for their amazing ability to endure even the most brutal of blows from any type of weapon. Draconian characters gain bonus AC due to their very thick hide of scales but are so bulky and large that they are unable to be as nimble and fast as an Elf or Goblin but make up for it with their brute strength. Due to their dragon blood, a Draconian can also withstand dragon breath depending on the type of dragon they are related to.
Summary of Draconian racial abilities
- +2 Strength, -2 Dexterity
- +3 Natural AC
- -3 Will save vs enemy dragon breath (ex: Red/Ruby > White/Diamond)
- +3 will save vs dragon breath
- +2 to Damage Bonus for every 5 points in Strength
Languages: Human, Draconic, Elven, Dwarven and Goblin. Depending on bonus to Intelligence, a Draconian may learn that many new languages.
Movement rate: 70 ft.
Infravision: 80 ft. Within 24 ft, the Draconian will be able to determine the shape of what is producing the heat and will gain bonuses depending on the object.
- Humanoid form: Spot +3
- Hot object or liquid: Spot +3
- Contained object: Spot +2
- Object within cold area or container: Spot +1